BU-65590A MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 Controller
The DDC BU-65590A AMC module is a multi IO AMC module with MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 interface. The ARINC 429 controller has 4 transmit and 8 receive channels. Up to 4 redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels with 1 MB RAM per channel supports the operating modes Bus Controller, Remote Terminal, or Bus Monitor. In the mode Bus Monitor can used an IRIG-B time code input. A DMA engine allows a high load balancing. Furthermore two serial RS-232, two serial RS-422/485 ports and 6 prog. digital IOs are available.
Support for Linux 2.6, Windows, VxWorks 5.x, and VxWorks 6.x is provided.
The module is also available BU-65590F/M PMC module.
- MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429 Interface
- AMC module with AMC.1 type 4, mid size form factor
- ARINC 429 Interface with 8 receive and 4 transmit channels
- MIL-STD-1553 interface with 2 or 4 redundant channels, BC, RT, or MT
- 2 serial RS-232 channels
- 2 serial RS-422/485 channels
- 6 prog. digital IOs
- 1 MB RAM per MIL-STD-1553 channel
- IRIG-B time code input
- 48bit/1 µs time stamp
- DMA engine
- Micro-D connector on the front panel
- Automatic slew rate adjustment
- Built In self test
- 0°C .. +65°C operating temperature range, opt. conformal coating
- Linux 2.6, Windows XP, Windows 2000, VxWorks 5.x, and VxWorks 6.x drivers are available
- 2 years warranty
Multi-I/O, 4 MIL-STD-1553, 8/4 ARINC, 2 RS-232, 2 RS-422/485, 6 digital IO channels, mid-size
Multi-I/O, 2 MIL-STD-1553, 8/4 ARINC, 2 RS-232, 2 RS-422/485, 6 digital IO channels, mid-size