NAMC-QorIQ-P204x Processor AMC with 4 Core 1.5 GHz P204x PowerPC
The processor AMC module offer an 1.5 GHz P2040/P2041 processor with four e500mc PowerPC cores and have up to 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz ECC SDRAM, 1 GB NAND flash, 128 MB NOR flash, and 512 KB MRAM. The Lattice ECP3 FPGA performs the Ethernet multiplexing and switching between the two CPU RGMII ports.
The NAMC-QorIQ-P204x from NAT series has four Gigabit Ethernet ports, two SATA ports, one USB 2.0 port, 10 SerDes ports, one RS-232 port, and one MicroSD slot. The backplane offers Serial Rapid IO x4 (SRIO), 10Gigabit Ethernet (XAUI), and PCI Express x4 (PCIe). Two Gigabit Ethernet, one USB 2.0 and one RS-232 port are available on the front panel.
The module supports Linux, QNX, and the real time Open Kernel 1 with multi processing (OK1-M), which will be delivered in source code.
The product is end of life. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Processor AMC module
- AMC-Modul with AMC.1 type 4, AMC.2 type E2, AMC.3 SATA, and AMC.4 SRIO interface, mid size and full size form factor
- 4 Core 1.5 GHz P2041 CPU with e500mc PowerPC Cores,
4 Core 1.2 GHz P2040 CPU with e500mc PowerPC Cores
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz ECC SDRAM
- Up to 1 GB NAND + up to 128 MB NOR flash
- 512 KB MRAM
- Lattice ECP3 FPGA
- 10 SerDes ports (one XAUI (only P2041), two PCI Express x4 (PCIe), one Serial Rapid IO x4 (SRIO) on the backplane via port 4-7 or 8-11
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 front panel ports and 2 ports on the backplane via port 0 and 1
- Two SATA ports on the backplane via port 2 and 3
- One USB 2.0 front panel port
- One RS-232 front panel port
- Micro SD-Card slot
- 0°C .. 55°C operating temperature range
- 2 years warranty
Processor AMC module, 4 Core 1.5 GHz P2040 PowerPC, Lattice FPGA, full size
Processor AMC module, 4 Core 1.5 GHz P2040PowerPC, Lattice FPGA, mid size
Processor AMC module, 4 Core 1.5 GHz P2041PowerPC, Lattice FPGA, full size
Processor AMC module, 4 Core 1.5 GHz P2041PowerPC, Lattice FPGA, mid size