NAT-PM-DC840 840W Power Module with low Ripple and Noise and high Efficiency
840W DC power module with payload and management power for up to 12 AdvancedMC's, two cooling units and two MCH's. The power module is suitable for all MicroTCA compliant housings. NAT's NAT-PM-DC840 provides voltage conversion from two -48 VDC input sources to 16 independent 12V power supply and 3.3V management power. Shared Management Power (SMP) provides up to three additional power modules in the system with backup power.
The power module is also available as a PM-DC420 with a 420W mounting option with a single power brick.
The NAT-PM-DC-840/420 supports redundancy as well as load sharing modes in accordance with the MicroTCA specifications. In case of an input power supply failure, the onboard EMMC can be provided by SMP power from other PMs, so that the MCH is able to analyze the root cause of any failure.
- 840W MicroTCA Power Module
- MicroTCA Power Module, PICMG MicroTCA.0 compliant, full size form factor
- Support for 12 AMCs, 2 CUs and 2 MCHs
- Enhanced Module Management Controller (EMMC)
- Hot-swap N+1 and 2+2 redundancy
- Backup power for up to three other PMs (Shared Management Power, SMP)
- Load sharing
- Programmable current limiting threshold per output channel
- 16 channels of 12 V @ 6.6 A; 16 channels of 3.3 V @ 150 mA
- Protection against short circuit, over temperature, over voltage, and under voltage
- Hardware Platform Interface field upgrade support
- Fast trip current limit at 12VDC: 8.3A
- Fast trip current limit at 3.3VDC: 300mA
- Max. load per channel at 12VDC: 80W/6.6A
- Max. channel current at 3.3VDC: 150mA
- Efficiency: 95.5%
- Operating temperature range -5 .. +65°C
- 2 years warranty
840W power module, full size
840W power module, double full size