TCP886 4 Channel 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet Controller with Industrial M12 Connectors
4 channel 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet controller with industrial M12 connectors. The TEWS TCP886 3U 32/64 bit CompactPCI board has four 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX interfaces with M12 connectors.
A transparent PCI-X-to-PCIe Bridge provides access to the four Intel 82574IT Ethernet Controllers supporting 10 and 100 Mbit/s transmission rates for full and half duplex operation. Each channel of the TCP886 is capable of performing an auto negotiation algorithm which allows both link-partners to find out the best link-parameters by themselves.
The TCP886-10R has a 32 bit PCI bus and a J1 connector only. The TCP886-20R offers J1/J2 connectors for 64 bit operation.
- 3U CompactPCI board, PICMG 2.0 R3.0 compliant, 32 or 64-bit/133MHz, PCI 3.0 and PCI-X 2.0a compliant, 3.3/5V Vio
- Four 10/100BaseTX Ethernet ports, Intel 82574IT controller
- Auto-negotiation for data rate and full/half duplex mode
- Front panel I/O via M12 connectors and via J1 or via J1 and J24
- Receive and transmit FIFOs configurable in 1 KB increments
- 32 KB EEPROM
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- 5 years warranty
3U CPCI board, 4 channel M12 front panel I/O, 32bit, J1 connector
3U CPCI board, 4 channel M12 front panel I/O, 64bit, J1 and J2 connector