TPCE863 4 channel high-speed syn./asyn. serial interface
TPCE863 block diagram
TA104-10 1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors
TA203-10 68 pin terminal block with HD-68 connector
TA304-10 connection kit 1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors and 68 pin terminal block with HD-68 connector
TPCE863 4 Channel high-speed syn./asyn. Serial Interface
PCIe board with four high speed serial data communication channels and with DMA support. The TEWS Technologies serial communication controller TPCE863 is implemented in FPGA logic, along with the bus master capable PCI interface, guaranteeing long term availability and having the option to implement additional functions in the future. Several interrupt sources can generate interrupts on INTA for each channel. Interrupts can be enabled and disabled separately. A 14.7456 MHz oscillator provides standard asynchronous baud rates. An additional 24 MHz and a 10 MHz oscillator are provided for other (synchronous) baud rates.
Each channel supports various serial communication protocols such as HDLC, asynchronous, isochronous, synchronous. Multiprotocol transceivers are used for the line interfaces. The physical interface can be selected by software individually for each channel as EIA-232, EIA-422, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, V.36 or X.21.
The TPCE863 supports RxD+/-, TxD+/-, RxC+/-, TxC+/-, RTS+/-, CTS+/- and CD+/- lines for each channel. Additionally channel 3 provides DSR3+/- and DTR3+/- signals, both over front I/O only. The FPGA controller contains a receive and transmit FIFO of 512 long words (32 bit) per channel.
The TPCE863 provides front panel I/O via a HD-68 SCSI-3 type connector.
A wide range of drivers is available: Linux, QNX, VxWorks, Integrity and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
- PCIe board
- 4 port EIA-232, EIA-422, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, V.36, X.21 controller, interface is software selectable per channel
- Front panel I/O via HD-68 socket
- Supported are HDLC, asynchronous, isochronous and synchronous protocols
- FPGA controller with DMA support
- 512 32-bit word FIFO per channel
- Transfer rates up to 10 Mbit/s synchronous, 2 Mbit/s asynchronous and 115.2 Kbit/s with EIA-232
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- Linux, QNX, VxWorks, Integrity, and Windows drivers are available
- 5 years warranty
4 port serial high-speed interface
1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors
68 pin terminal block
Connection kit, 1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors and 68 pin terminal block
QNX 6 driver