TPMC363 syn./asyn. serial interface with 4 ports
TPMC363 block diagram
TPIM005-10R PIM I/O module with HD-68 socket
TPMC363 4 Port High-Speed syn./asyn. Serial Interface with Conduction-Cooling
4 port serial interface with conduction-cooling and DMA support. The serial communication controller is implemented in FPGA logic, along with the bus master capable PCI interface, guaranteeing long term availability and having the option to implement additional functions in the future. Several interrupt sources can generate interrupts on INTA for each channel. Interrupts can be enabled and disabled separately. A 14.7456 MHz oscillator provides standard asynchronous baud rates. An additional 24 MHz oscillator is provided for other baud rates. A 10 MHz oscillator is used for the synchronous baud rate of 10 Mbit/s.
Each channel provides dedicated receive and transmit FIFOs for high data throughput. The TEWS TPMC363 features HDLC, asynchronous, isochronous and synchronous protocols. Multiprotocol transceivers are used for the line interfaces. The physical interface can be selected by software individually for each channel from EIA-232, EIA-422, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, V.36, or X.21.
The TPMC363 supports RxD+/-, TxD+/-, RxC+/-, TxC+/-, RTS+/-, CTS+/- and CD+/- lines for each channel. The maximum data rates are 10 Mbit/s synchronous, 2 Mbit/s asynchronous, and 115.2Kbit/s for EIA-232. The serial ports are available via P14 I/O. The I/O signals are ESD protected.
A wide range of drivers is available: Linux, QNX, VxWorks and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
- PMC module, 32-bit/33MHz PCI interface, IEEE P1386.1 compliant, PCI 2.1 compliant. 3.3/5V Vio, conduction-cooled
- 4 port EIA-232, EIA-422, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, V.36, X.21 controller, interface is software selectable per channel
- P14 I/O
- Supported are HDLC, asynchronous, isochronous and synchronous protocols
- FPGA controller with DMA support
- Transfer rates up to 10 Mbit/s synchronous, 2 Mbit/s asynchronous and 115.2 Kbit/s with EIA-232
- 4 KV ESD protection
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- Linux, QNX, VxWorks and Windows driver are available
- 5 years warranty
4 port serial high-speed interface
PIM I/O module with HD-68 connector, optimized for differential pair I/Os
QNX 6 driver