TPMC530 16 channel ADC and 8 channel DAC
TPMC530 block diagram
TA301-10 connection kit: 1.8m cable with HD-50 connectors and 50 Pin terminal block
TPMC530 16/8 Channel Insulated 16 Bit AD/DA Converter
16 channels of insulated 16 bit analogue inputs and 8 channels of insulated 16 bit analogue outputs. All signals are accessible through a HD50 SCSI-2 front I/O connector.
The ADC offers true differential inputs with software selectable +/- 5V and +/- 10V bipolar input voltage ranges (one setting for all channels). The sampling rate is up to 200 kSPS.
The DAC offers software selectable 0-5V, 0-10V, +/- 5V and +/- 10V output voltage ranges (one setting for all channels). The conversion time is typ. 10µs and the DAC outputs are capable to drive a load of 2 kΩ with a capacitance up to 4000 pF.
Each ADC/DAC provides a 1024 sample input/output FIFO with programmable trigger levels. Data transfer on the PCI bus is handled by TPMC530 initiated scatter-gather DMA cycles with minimum host/CPU intervention.
Each TEWS Technologies TPMC530 is factory calibrated. The calibration can be automatically applied to data written and read from the TPMC530.
A wide range of drivers is available: Linux, Integrity, QNX, VxWorks and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
- PMC module, 32 bit/33MHz PCI interface, IEEE P1386.1 compliant, PCI 3.0 compliant, 3.3/5V Vio
- 16 channels 16 bit analogue input, insulated
- Simultaneous sampling
- True differential inputs
- Programmable input voltage (one setting for all channels): +/-5V, +/- 10V
- 200kSPS Sampling rate
- Overvoltage protection
- 8 channels single-ended 16 bit analogue output, insulated
- Simultaneous update
- Programmable output voltage (one setting for all channels): 0-5V, 0-10V, +/-5V, +/-10V
- Conversion time: typ. 10µs
- Up to 2kΩ resistive, 4000 pF capacitive load
- Overcurrent protection
- 1024 sample FIFO for both ADC and DAC
- Scatter-gather DMA for both ADC and DAC
- Internal correction using factory calibration data stored in EEPROM
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- Integrity, Windows, Linux, QNX, and VxWorks drivers are available
- 5 years warranty
16/8 port AD/DA, insulated, FP I/O
8/4 port AD/DA, insulated, FP I/O
Connection kit, 1.8m cable with HD-50 connectors and 50 pole terminal block
1.8m cable with HD-50 connectors
50 pole terminal block