TPMC863 4 channel high-speed syn./asyn. serial interface
TPMC863 block diagram
TPIM005-10 PIM I/O module with HD-68 socket
TA104-10 1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors
TA203-10 68 pin terminal block with HD-68 connector
TA304-10 connection kit 1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors and 68 pin terminal block with HD-68 connector
TPMC863 4 Channel high-speed syn. Serial Interface
Four high speed serial data communication channels. The serial communication controller of the TEWS Technologies TPMC863 PMC module is implemented in FPGA logic, along with the bus master capable PCI interface, guaranteeing long term availability and having the option to implement additional functions in the future. Several interrupt sources can generate interrupts on INTA for each channel. Interrupts can be enabled and disabled separately. A 14.7456 MHz oscillator provides standard asynchronous baud rates. An additional 24 MHz oscillator is provided for other baud rates. A 10 MHz oscillator is used for the synchronous baud rate of 10 Mbit/s.
Each channel supports various serial communication protocols such as HDLC, asynchronous, isochronous, synchronous. Multiprotocol transceivers are used for the line interfaces. The physical interface can be selected by software individually for each channel as EIA-232, EIA-422, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, V.36 or X.21.
The TPMC863 supports RxD+/-, TxD+/-, RxC+/-, TxC+/-, RTS+/-, CTS+/- and CD+/- lines for each channel. Additionally channel 3 provides DSR3+/- and DTR3+/- signals, both over front I/O only. The FPGA controller contains a receive and transmit FIFO of 512 long words (32 bit) per channel.
The TPMC863 provides front panel I/O via a HD-68 SCSI-3 type connector and P14 I/O.
A wide range of drivers is available: Linux, QNX, VxWorks and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
- PMC module, 32-bit/33MHz PCI interface, IEEE P1386.1 compliant, PCI 2.1 compliant, 3.3/5V Vio
- 4 port EIA-232, EIA-422, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, V.36, X.21 controller, interface is software selectable per channel
- Front panel I/O via HD-68 socket and P14 I/O
- Supported are HDLC, asynchronous, isochronous and synchronous protocols
- FPGA controller with DMA support
- 512 32-bit word FIFO per channel
- Transfer rates up to 10 Mbit/s synchronous, 2 Mbit/s asynchronous and 115.2 Kbit/s with EIA-232
- 4 KV ESD protection
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- Linux, QNX, VxWorks, and Windows drivers are available
- 5 years warranty
4 port serial high-speed interface
1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors
68 pin terminal block
Connection kit, 1.8m cable with HD-68 connectors and 68 pin terminal block
PIM I/O module with HD-68 connector, optimized for differential pair I/Os
QNX 6 driver