Quad Gigabit Ethernet Interface
XMC module with a four channel Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T interface. The XMC connector P15 is connected to a PCIe switch via a PCIe x4 lane. The PCIe switch provides access to four Intel I210IT Gigabit Ethernet controllers supporting transfer rates of 10, 100 and 1000 Mbps. The XMC module is equipped with a 16 Mbit serial flash for configuration data and memory for boot ROM.
All TXMC895 channels are capable of performing an auto negotiation algorithm which allows both link-partners to determine the best link-parameters. The TXMC895 supports IEEE 1588/802.1AS Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and IEEE 802.1Qav Audio/Video Bridging (AVB) traffic shaping (with software enhancements).
The TEWS Technologies TXMC895-10R provides four RJ45 front panel ports. All ports are galvanically isolated. LEDs on the board indicate the different network activities.
- XMC module, VITA 42.0, PCIe x4 compliant VITA 42.3
- Four 10/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet ports, Intel I210IT controller
- Front panel I/O via RJ45 connectors
- All ports insulated
- 16 Mbit serial flash for configuration data and memory for Boot ROM
- IPMI resource: FRU hardware definition information stored in on-board EEPROM
- IEEE 1588/802.1AS Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and IEEE 802.1Qav Audio/Video Bridging (AVB) traffic shaping (with software extensions)
- MTBF 581.000h
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- 5 years warranty
4 port GbE XMC module