VR XMC/x01 6U VPX Carrier Board for two XMC/PMC Modules
6U VPX carrier that provides front I/O and rear I/O for two XMC or PMC modules in 6U VPX systems.
This XMC/PMC to 6U VPX adapter from CONCURRENT Technologies is used to build modular, flexible and cost effective I/O solutions with XMC/PMC devices in VPX systems.
The VR XMC/x01 is 32/64bit 33/66/100/133 MHz 6U PMC/XMC carrier for the VPX bus with front I/O and Pn4/Pn6 rear I/O. The XMC interface supports PCIe x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 (Gen1 and Gen2). The board has one RS-232 management port, 8 RS-232/422/485 ports, 4 SATA 6Gbit/s ports, one 4 channel DMA engine for fast data block moves and 8 GPIO ports. The RS-422/485 ports offer full duplex mode. Opt. two SATA 6 Gbit/s HDD/SSDs can be mounted instead of the PMC/XMC modules.
- 6U/4HP VPX board, VITA 42, VITA 46.0, VITA 46.4, VITA 46.9, VITA 47.0, VITA 48.0, VITA 48.2, OpenVPX VITA 65 conform
- Two PMC/XMC slots, 32/64bit 33/66/100/133MHz, 5Vio, Front-I/O, Rear-I/O via Pn6 (XMC) and Pn4 (PMC)
- XMC interface with PCIe x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 (Gen1 and Gen2) support
- Opt. two 2.5″ SATA 6 Gbit/s HDD/SSDs, occupies PMC/XMC slots
- 4 SATA 6Gbit/s ports, 2 ports via P6 and additional 2 ports via P6 or for 2 onboard HDD/SSDs
- 8 RS-232/422/485 ports with Rx, Tx, CTS and RTS signals via P3, P4, P5 and P6
- Full duplex on RS-422/485 ports
- RS-232 management front panel port or one port via onboard header
- 8 GPIO ports via P1 and P6
- VPX fabric backplane with four PCIe x4 ports, two PCI x4 and one x8 port, two x8 ports or one x16 port (Gen 1 and Gen2)
- 4 channel DMA Engine for fast data block moves
- 8 KB NVRAM
- Baseboard management controller
- System management with IPMI v 1.5
- Operating system support dependent on the host processor used
- In 3 environmental classes available: standard (0°C .. 55°C), extended grade (-25°C .. +70°C), and conduction-cooled (-40°C .. +85°C)
- 2 years warranty
6U/4HP VPX PMC/XMC carrier board
6U/4HP VPX PMC/XMC carrier board, -25°C .. +70°C, conduction-cooled
6U/4HP VPX PMC/XMC carrier board, -40°C .. +85°C, conduction-cooled