XM 515/x24 Quad Gigabit Ethernet Interface
XMC module providing a four channel Gigabit Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T interface with front panel RJ45 I/O or Rear I/O via PMC Pn4 or XMC Pn6.
The XMC connector Pn6 provides access to the Intel I350-AM4 controller via an PCIe x4 link. The Gigabit Ethernet ports supports 1000BASE-T over cat. 5e/6 UTP cable and 100BASE-Tx and 10BASE-T over cat. 5 UTP cable. The controller has a 128 kB SPI flash EEPROM with Intel PXE BIOS Firmware, allows transmit and receive IP, TCP and UDP checksum off-loading, transmit TCP segmentation, provides auto-negotiation, automatic retransmission, automatic polarity and MDI/MDI-X selection, and supports jumbo frames as well as full and half duplex operation.
The module supports Microsoft Windows, Linux and VxWorks.
- XMC module, PCIe x4 Gen 1, Gen 2 compliant PCIe 2.1
- Front or Rear-I/O: Four RJ45 connectors via front panel I/O; Four Ethernet via PMC Pn4 or XMC Pn6 connector (with or without magnetics)
- IEEE 802.3ab,1000Base-T over cat. 5e/6 UTP cable,
IEEE 802.3/802.3u,10Base-T and 100BaseTx over cat. 5 UTP cable
- Intel I350-AM4 controller
- 128 kB SPI Flash EEPROM with Intel PXE BIOS Firmware
- Jumbo frames
- Transmit and receive IP, TCP and UDP checksum off-loading
- Transmit TCP segmentation
- Automatic retransmission
- Automatic polarity and MDI/MDI-X selection
- Full and half duplex operation
- In 3 environmental classes available: standard (0°C .. 55°C),extended grade (-25°C .. +70°C) and (-40°C .. +85°C)
- 2 years warranty
XMC module, Quad GbE interface