ComEth4050a_3U 10 Port Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2/3 Switch
10 Port Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2/3 Switch with full- and half duplex mode. Interface Concept's 3U CompactPCI ComEth4050a_3U series has 10 GbE ports via J2. Two GbE ports are on the front panel or on a rear transition module. The front panel ports have a RJ45 or LC interface and they are PICMG 2.16 compliant. On the front panel shows one LED per port the activity and link of the Ethernet connections.
The ComEth4050a_3U series supports auto crossover, auto polarity and auto negotiation. Auto negotiation is defined in IEEE 802.3u. The QoS allows to prevent packet loss with back pressure or flow control. A virtual cable tester checks the cable. VLAN's based on port or MAC addresses simplifies network management and the RSTP/STP protocol is used for a more reliable network.
IGMP and MLD reduce the network traffic. 9 KB jumbo frames minimize the interrupt handling of the involved stations and generate a smaller protocol overhead. Link aggregation and LACP increase the data throughput.
In addition the ComEth4050a_3U series combines a layer 2 switch and a layer 3 router. The switch can handles up to 16000 MAC addresses and offers layer 3 functions allowing local IP forwarding (IPv4/IPv6), static and dynamic protocols (RIPv2, OSPFv2) routing, proxy-ARP and DHCP. The functions are manageable through web or CLI.
The ComEth4050a_3U series comes in three different environment classes from standard (0°C to 55°C), extended temperature (-20°C to +65°C up to conduction-cooled (-40°C to +75°C).
- 3U CompactPCI switch, PICMG 2.16 compatible, IEEE 802.1ad, 802.1d, 802.1p, 802.1Q, 802.1v, 802.1w, 802.1x compliant
- 10 ports layer 2/ 3 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Up to 10 GbE ports on J2
- 2 GbE ports on the front panel, RJ45 or LC connector
- MAC table with 16.000 entries
- Back pressure and flow control
- 9 KB frames
- IPv4 IGMP and IPv6 MLD snooping
- Static link aggregation or LACP
- Layer 3 functions: static and dynamic protocols (RIPv2, OSPFv2), IPv4/IPv6, proxy-ARP, DHCP
- Bandwidth management with flow rate limiting, egress rate shaping with rate ranging port from 64k to 1Gbs and minimal bandwidth per traffic class
- Up to 400 VLANs (256 active)
- QoS with 8 priority queues level per port
- Multicast and Broadcast limiting
- IGMP, UDP, and RSTP/STP protocol
- Virtual Marvell cable tester
- Port mirroring
- SNMP and private MIBs (Management Information Base)
- Managed through web or a CLI interface
- Full and half duplex mode
- Auto negation, auto polarity, auto crossover and automatic MAC address management
- One LED per port on the front panel for link and activity and two LEDs for board status
- Full MIB and RMON counters
- Operating temperature range: 0°C .. 55°C, -20°C .. +65°C or conduction-cooled (-40°C .. +75°C)
- 2 years warranty
10 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, 0°C .. +55°C operating tperemature range
10 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, -20°C .. +65°C operating temperature range
10 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, conduction-cooled