CT-3510 Rugged Conduction-Cooled 3U CompactPCI CPU Board with 4.Gen Intel Core i5/i7
Rugged Conduction-Cooled Core i5/i7 Gen. 4 CPU Board with Gigabit Ethernet ports and VGA rear I/O port. ADLINK's CT-3510 3U CompactPCI board with Quad Core 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700EQ or 2.7 GHz Dual Core Intel Core i5-4402E CPU has up to 8 GB soldered DDR3L-1600 SDRAM.
The CT-3510 offers two Gigabit Ethernet rear I/O ports, one VGA rear I/O port, three USB 2.0 rear I/O ports, one RS-232 rear I/O port, three SATA 3 Gbit/s ports via RTM and one 32 GB onboard SSD.
Drivers are available for Microsoft Windows 7/8 32/64-bit, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, Fedora 18 and Wind River VxWorks 6.9.
- 3U 4HP system-slot CPU board, PICMG 2.0 R 3.0, PICMG 2.1 R 2.0, 32bit 33/66MHz cPCI bus interface, 3.3/5VIO
- Quad Core 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700EQ, 8 MB L3 cache, or Dual Core 2.7 Intel Core i5-4402E, 3 MB L3 cache
- Up to 8 GB ECC DDR3L-1610 SDRAM, soldered
- Intel QM87 chipset
- Graphics integrated in processor, VGA rear I/O port, DirectX 11.1 and OCL 1.2 support
- Two Gigabit Ethernet rear I/O ports, Intel I210
- One RS-232 rear I/O port
- Three USB 2.0 rear I/O ports
- One onboard 32GB SSD
- Three SATA 3 Gbit/s ports via RTM
- Opt. transition module with connectors for 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 2.0, 2x RS-232, 3x SATA 3Gbit/s, and VGA
- AMI EFI BIOS with 64 Mbit SPI Flash
- HW monitor and watchdog timer
- 64.5W power consumption (11.95A @4.78V, 2.23A @ 3.3V)
- -40°C … +85°C operating temperature range, conduction-cooled
- 2 years warranty
3U/4HP CPU board, 3.4 GHz Core i7-4700EQ, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, conduction-cooled
3U/4HP CPU board, 2.7 GHz Core i5-4402E, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, conduction-cooled
Transition module for CT-3510, 50 mm
Transition module for CT-3510, 80 mm