MVME4100 VMEbus CPU Board with MPC8548E Processor for Double Precision Floating Point Operations
The MVME4100 gets its performance from one MPC8548E 1.3 GHz PowerPC with e500 core. The MPC8548E CPU offers 32/32 KB L1, and 512 KB L2 cache. The MVME4100 is available with 2 GB ECC DDR2-533 RAM and provides four 10/100/1000BaseTX Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. 2 GB flash are available for applications and operating systems.
The boards offers two slots for 33/66/100 MHz PMC modules. The board has one USB 2.0 and five RS232 ports. A XMCspan expansion board extends a CPU with up to four PMC sites.
The MVME4100 is available with IEEE handles and standard handles.
Board support packages for LINUX and VxWorks are available.
The MVME4100 can be combined with the transition module MVME7216E which offers two additional Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, and four RS-232 interfaces.
- 1.3 MHz MPC8548E PowerPC processor with e500 core
- 32K/32K L1 cache, 512K L2 cache
- 2 GB 533 MHz ECC DDR-RAM
- 128 MB + 2 GB Flash memory
- 512 KB MRAM
- Two PMC sites for 33/66/100MHz 3.3/5Vio PMC modules, IEEE P1386.1 compliant, FP I/O, one site Pn4 I/O via P2
- Front USB 2.0 interface
- PCIe x8 XMCspan expansion connector
- Five 16550 comp. asyn. ser. EIA-232 interfaces, therefrom one as DB-9 on the front panel and four on P2 (MPC8848E, ST16C544D)
- Four 10/100/1000BaseTX Gigabit Ethernet ports therefrom two on the front panel and two on P2
- A16/A24/A32/A64, D08-D64: SCT, BLT, MBLT, 2eVME, 2eSST and UAT VMEbus-Master/Slave-Interface with system controller functions, IRQ handler/generator IRQ1-7, Tundra Tsi148 VME/2eSST-to-PCI-X Bridge
- Real time clock and watchdog timer
- Power dissipation 40W typ.
- 0°C .. 55°C operating temperature range
- 2 years warranty, opt. extendable to 5 years
1.3GHz MPC8548E, 2GB DDR-RAM, 2GB Flash, Gigabit Ethernet, standard handles
1.3GHz MPC8548E, 2GB DDR-RAM, 2GB Flash, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE handles
VMEbus expansion board for 2 XMC sites, IEEE handles
Rear transition module