SY TR3/526 6 Slot 3U VPX Development System
VPX development systems with six 3U VPX slots and integrated 300W power supply. A Meritec 6-inch fat pipe cable allows PCIe Gen3 or 10GBASE-KR connections between modules. CONCURRENT Technologies' SY TR3/526 is suitable for applications in transportation and defence.
The SY TR3/526 can be extended with the opt. XMC carrier module TR XMC/511 and the FIN-S software.
The system supports Linux, Windows and VxWorks.
- Development system for 3U VPX boards
- Backplane with six 3U VPX slots and six RTM slots
- Meritec 6-inch Fat Pipe cable for connection between modules with PCIe Gen 3 or 10GBASE-KR support
- 5HP (1.0-inch) backplane slot pitch supports 0.8-inch and 1.0-inch boards
- 300W power unit
- Cooling from bottom to the top of the system
- Opt. XMC carrier (TR XMC/511)
- Opt. Fabric Interconnect Networking Software (FIN-S)
- 5 .. 40°C operating temperature range
- 2 years warranty
6 slot 3U VPX development system
3U VPX PMC/XMC carrier board with VITA 42.0 connector, 5V VPWR
3U VPX PMC/XMC carrier board with VITA 42.0 connector, 12V VPWR
3U VPX PMC/XMC carrier board with VITA 61 connector, 5V VPWR
3U VPX PMC/XMC carrier board with VITA 61 connector, 12V VPWR
Fabric interconnect networking software (FIN-S)