TMPE623 Xilinix Artix-7 FPGA PCIe mini card with heatsink mounted
TMPE623 Xilinix Artix-7 FPGA PCIe mini card without heatsink
TMPE623 block diagram
TMPE623 with TA308
TMPE623 with TA308 and platform cable USB
TMPE623 Reconfigurable FPGA with Digital I/O
PCI Express mini card providing a user programmable Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A50T-2 FPGA. The TEWS Technologies TMPE623 provides 26 ESD-protected 5 V-tolerant TTL lines or 13 differential I/O lines using ESD-protected RS-422/485 compatible line transceivers or Mulitpoint-LVDS transceivers.
All I/O lines are individually programmable as input or output. The TTL I/O lines can be set to high, low, or tristate. Each TTL I/O line has a pull-resistor to a common programmable pull-up voltage that can be set so +3.3 V, +5 V and GND.
The FPGA is configured by a SPI flash. An in-circuit debugging option is available via a JTAG header for read back and real-time debugging of the FPGA design.
The I/O signals of the TMPE627 are accessible through a 30 pin Pico-Clasp latching connector.
User applications for the TMPE623 with 7A50T FPGA can be developed using the design software Vivado WebPACK, which can be downloaded free of charge from www.xilinx.com.
Integrity, VxWorks, QNX, Windows, and Linux drivers are available.
- PCIe Mini Card, PCIe 1.1 interface, 50,95 x 30,00 mm
- Xilinx XC7A50T-2 Artix-7 FPGA
- 128Mbit SPI EEPROM for FPGA configuration and user data
- Digital I/O lines:
- 26 ESD protected 5V tolerant TTL I/O with prog. pull resistor
- 13 differential RS-422/485 (-11R)
- 13 differential M-LVDS (-12R)
- Direction individually programmable
- I/O via 30pin Pico-Clasp latching connector
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- Integrity, VxWorks, Windows, QNX and Linux drivers available
- 5 years warranty
Artix-7 FPGA PCIe mini card with 26 TTL I/Os
Artix-7 FPGA PCIe mini card with 13 differential RS-422/485 I/Os
Artix-7 FPGA PCIe mini card with 13 differential M-LVDS I/Os
Pisco-Clasp cable Harness, 500mm
Pisco-Clasp terminal block
Cable kit for modules with XRS JTAG adapter
Cable kit for modules with Pico-Clasp adapter