TPCI270 32-bit PCI-to-PMC Adapter Board
PCI carrier board with front panel/rear I/O for one PMC module. The TPCI270 board allows the use of PMC modules in PCI based calculators - e.g. for data acquisition and storage systems as well as testing and laboratory applications. The adapter is compliant for PCI 2.2 and works with 3.3V and 5V signaling voltage.
Optional a locale 3.3V generation is available.
The P14 I/O lines of the PMC site are conducted with a 64 pin VG connector (603-2-IEC-C064-M) to the right edge of the board.
- PCI board, 32-bit/33 MHz PCI interface, PCI 2.2 compliant, “short” construction form
- A PMC site (IEEE 1386) with FP/P14 I/O
- 3.3V and 5V PCI Vio
- Optional locale 3.3V generation; resistance 2A (current limited)
- P14 I/O via 64 pin VG connector (603-2-IEC-C064-M)
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- 5 years warranty
PCI-to-PMC adapter board
PCI-to-PMC adapter board with locale 3.3V generation