TPMC316 2 channel CAN bus controller with CAN high-speed or RS485-modified interface
TPMC316 block diagram
PIM001-10 PIM I/O module with HD50 socket
TPMC316 Dual Conduction Cooled Extended CAN Bus Controller
Two complete CAN bus interfaces using two Bosch CC770 Rev. F CAN controller. Both CAN bus channels of the Conduction cooled PMC module are completely independent and support CAN specification 2.0 part A and B (standard 11-bit identifier and extended 29-bit identifier).
Each physical interface of the TEWS TPMC316 is optically isolated from the CAN controller and powered by an on board DC/DC converter and a voltage regulator. Two versions of physical interface are available: the TPMC316-10 supports CAN High-Speed, and the TPMC316-11 provides a RS485-modified interface. Solder pads allow enabling or disabling of the bus termination (disabled per default). The TPMC316 has no front panel. It uses P14 I/O with the same pin assignment as the TPMC816.
A wide range of drivers is available: Linux, Integrity, QNX, VxWorks and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
- PMC module, 32bit/33MHz PCI interface, IEEE P1386.1 compliant, PCI 2.1 compliant
- Two extended CAN bus interfaces, compliant to CAN specification 2.0 part A and B
- Two Bosch CC770 Rev. F CAN controller
- PIN and function compliant to Intel 82527 CAN controller
- High-Speed and RS485-modified interface
- Optical isolation
- P14 I/O
- Max. transfer rate 1 Mbit/s with max. 40m bus length
- Linux, Integrity, QNX, VxWorks and Windows drivers available
- -40°C .. 85°C operating temperature range
- 5 years warranty
2 channel extended CAN controller, high-speed interface, conduction cooled
2 channel extended CAN controller, RS485-modified interface, conduction cooled
PIM I/O module with HD-50 connector
Windows WDM driver
QNX 6 driver