cPCIS-6240R CompactPCI chassis with 4 slots
cPCIS-6240R rear view
cPCIS-6240R inside view
cPCIS-6240R front view mechanical drawing
cPCIS-6240R rear view mechanical drawing
cPCIS-6240R 2U CompactPCI Rackmount Chassis with 4 Slots
2U CompactPCI rackmount chassis with 4 slots. The cPCIS-6240 chassis from ADLINK may be used for single or dual slot CPU boards and supports rear I/O modules. Versions with standard 32 or 64 bit H.110 (PICMG 2.5) or 64 bit backplanes are available, and the systems are PICMG 2.1 hot swap compliant.
The cPCIS-6240 series systems come with a 300W AC input 1U ATX power supply, have built-in floppy and CD-ROM drives, and internal space for one 3.5" and one 2.5" disk drive.
The chassis are available in combination with ADLINK CPU boards e.g. cPCI-6540, and all others. We offer system configurations which fit into your special requirements.
- 2U 19″ rack mounted chassis for 6U CompactPCI boards with rear I/O, PICMG 2.0 R3.0, PICMG 2.1 R1.0, PICMG 2.5 R1.0
- 4 CompactPCI slots
- 32 bit and 64 bit H.110 and 64 bit standard backplane configurations
- Built-in floppy and CD-ROM drives
- Internal space for one 2.5″ and one 3.5″ hard disk drive
- LED indicators for 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and -12V power supply voltages
- Guarded power and reset switch
- 300W 1U ATX AC power supply with 100V to 240V input range, 48V DC power supplies available on request
- Cooling with 4 DC fans
- 0°C .. 50°C operating temperature range
- 2 years warranty
2U 19" CompactPCI chassis with 3 slot 32 bit backplane, CD-ROM, floppy drive, and 300W AC power supply
2U 19" CompactPCI chassis with 3 slot 64 bit backplane, CD-ROM, floppy drive, and 300W AC power supply
2U 19" CompactPCI chassis with 3 slot 64 bit backplane without H.110 bus, CD-ROM, floppy drive, and 300W AC power supply