TPMC310 2 Port Conduction Cooled CAN Bus Controller
TPMC310 Block Diagram
TPIM001-10 PIM I/O Module with HD50 Socket
TPMC310 Dual Conduction Cooled CAN Bus Controller
Conduction cooled PMC module providing two channels of CAN bus High-Speed interface.
A PLX PCI9030 chip is used as PCI interface. Two Philips SJA1000 CAN controller (CAN specification 2.0B supported) are used for the two CAN bus channels. The CAN bus I/O interface provides two independent channels isolated from each other. CAN High-Speed transceivers are used for the CAN bus I/O interface. Solder pads provide an onboard termination option for each CAN bus channel allowing to configure onboard termination or pass-through mode. The interfaces are available on P14.
A wide range of drivers is available for TEWS's TPMC310: Linux, Integrity, QNX, VxWorks and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
- PMC module, 32-bit/33MHz PCI interface, IEEE P1386.1 and PCI 2.1 compliant, PCI9030 PCI bridge
- Two CAN bus interfaces, compliant to CAN specification 2.0B
- Philips SJA1000 controller, TJA1050 transceiver
- Channels optically isolated from each other
- Two on-board DC/DC converters
- P14 I/O
- Linux, Integrity, QNX, VxWorks and Windows drivers are available
- Conduction cooled with gaps for stiffner bars
- -40°C .. 85°C operating temperature range
- 5 years warranty
Conduction cooled 2 channel CAN controller
PIM I/O module with HD-50 connector
QNX 6 driver