TPMC378 4 channel RS-422 serial interface with conduction cooling
TPMC378 block diagram
TPIM001-10 PIM I/O module with HD50 connector
TPMC378 Conduction Cooled Serial Controller with 8 Insulated RS422 Interfaces
8 channel high performance serial controller with RS422 interfaces, each channel insulated from the system and against each other by digital isolator and onboard integrated DC/DC converter. The TPMC378 module is designed for the use on carrier boards with stiffener bars and has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
Each RS422 channel supports RxD+/- and TxD+/-. Two channels additionally support flow control with RTS +/- and CTS +/-. All channels can operate in 4-wire full duplex mode. The modules have P14 I/O.
Each channel has 64 byte transmit and receive FIFOs. The FIFO trigger levels are programmable and the baud rate is individually programmable up to 5.5296 Mbps for RS422 channels. All channels generate interrupts on PCI interrupt INTA. For fast interrupt source detection the UART provides a special global interrupt source register. All channels use transceivers with 15 KV ESD protection.
A wide range of drivers is available: Integrity, Linux, QNX, VxWorks and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
- PMC module without front panel, 32-bit/33MHz PCI interface, IEEE P1386.1 compliant, PCI 2.3 compliant, 3.3/5V Vio
- Conduction-cooling, stiffener bars supported
- 8 RS422 ports
- RS422 signals: TxD+/- and RxD+/-, two channels with RTS+/- and CTS+/-
- Channels independently insulated
- P14 I/O
- Exar XR17D158 controller
- 64 byte receive and 64 byte transmit FIFOs per channel
- Transfer rates up to 5,5296 Mbit/s
- 15 KV ESD protection
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range
- Integrity, Linux, QNX, VxWorks, and Windows drivers available
- 5 years warranty
8 port serial RS422 interface PMC module, conduction cooled
PIM I/O module with HD-50 connector
TPMC378 data sheet
TPMC378 user manual
TPIM001 data sheet
TPIM001 user manual
Integrity driver user manual
VxWorks driver user manual
Windows driver user manual
LINUX driver user manual
QNX driver user manual