TXMC375 Conduction Cooled XMC Module with 8 Port Serial RS-232/422/485 Controller with Programmable Interfaces
XMC module with conduction cooling, offers 8 channel high performance serial controllers with individually programmable RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 interfaces. The module is designed for the use on carrier boards with stiffener bars and has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
RS-232 channels support RxD, TxD, RTS, and CTS, and RS-422 channels support RxD+/- and TxD+/-. RS-485 channels can operate in 4-wire full duplex or 2-wire half duplex mode. The module has P14 I/O.
Each channel has 256 byte transmit and receive FIFOs. The FIFO trigger thresholds, and the baud rates are individually programmable: up to 1 Mbps for RS-232 channels, and 10 Mbps for RS-422/485 channels. For fast interrupt source detection the UART provides a special global interrupt source register. All channels use transceivers with 15 KV ESD protection.
A wide range of drivers is available: Linux, Integrity, QNX, VxWorks and Windows. All drivers - except the Windows drivers - are supplied as C source code.
The XMC module is also available as TPMC375 PMC module.
- XMC module without front panel, VITA 42.0-2008, PCIe compliant VITA 42.3-2006
- Conduction cooling, stiffener bars supported
- 8 RS-232/422/485 ports
- RS-232 signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, and CTS
- RS-422 signals: TxD+/- and RxD+/-, programmable termination
- RS-485 signals: 4-wire full duplex TxD+/- and RxD+/-, or 2-wire half duplex Dx+/-, programmable termination
- I/O lines in high impedance state after power-up
- P14 I/O or P16-I/O
- Exar XR17V358 controller
- 256 byte receive and 256 byte transmit FIFOs per channel
- Transfer rates up to 10 Mbit/s via RS-422/485 and 1 Mbit/s via EIA-232
- 15 kV ESD protection
- -40°C .. +85°C operating temperature range, conduction-cooled
- Linux, Integrity, QNX, VxWorks, and Windows drivers available
- 5 years warranty
8 port serial RS-232/422/485 interface XMC module, P14-I/O, conduction cooled
8 port serial RS-232/422/485 interface XMC module, P16-I/O, conduction cooled
QNX 6 driver